Variety is the spice of life they say! So we’re giving you so much of it! If you’re looking to experiment with their cocktails at home or you just want to see how good we are ;) this pack is perfect for you!
This variety pack has 12 single-serve bottles- 1 of each artisanal mixer from our range plus a classic margarita (because everyone loves a margarita;))
- Liquid Gold: Ginger and Spices
- Embrace: Hibiscus and Lavender
- Abracadabra: Blue pea and mint
- Summer of 2000: Smoked pineapple and basil
- Raid and Run: Java Plums (Jamun), Jeera and Himalayan Pink Salt
- All Time Fav: Strawberry and Jalapeño
- Take a Chance: Spiced Rose
- Memento: Tamarind and Orange
- Indian Summer: Mango, Bird’s Eye Chilli and Cilantro
- Escapade: Green Apple and Thyme
- Winning Shot: Cucumber, Kaffir lime, Earl Grey tea
- Classic Margarita
Chill before serving
1. Fill your glass with ice and then add 2 more cubes
2. Add 60ml of spirit or as much as you can handle
3. Top with 100ml or 3 cap-fulls of our mixer and try not to finish the drink in one sip
Enjoy this mixer as a mocktail. Simply stir the mixer with ice and enjoy!
This mixer can be stored unopened for 9 months. Once opened, please refrigerate and consume within 2 weeks.
This is a very imaginative mix of mixers! Takes the home cocktail game up several notches. If this pack of 12 were available gift wrapped without any accessories, then it would make a great gift!
Cocktail mixers are just really small juice bottles prepared by someone who has absolutely no knowledge of mixology or bartending. Given the price, I wont recommend them to anyone even as a standalone drink. Brands like paperboat do a better job at some of these (e.g. chilli guava).
Thank you for giving us a chance. Our mixers are crafted by an in-house trained mixologist who also happens to be our co-founder Jordan. You may feel these are juices because they are made out of fresh fruits and spices and no chemicals (AT ALL). All our recipes are crafted in-house and everything, including the bitters used, is made from scratch.
However, we understand taste is subjective and a matter of personal preference and we respect your opinion too!
If you try another flavor, you might end up finding a drink you truly enjoy! Cheers!
Expensive but flavours were good
The cocktail mix has very original taste and gives a new meaning to cocktail drinking